Thursday, February 13, 2014

With this lyre, I can resolve anything.

The lyre, my instrument of choice, will guide me out of this sticky situation.

As you know by now, I did something not so noble, I stole Apollo's cattle. I was sent to Zeus, and demanded that I return the cattle to Apollo, so I did. But this was not good enough for me, I was ashamed, I had stolen his cattle and had nothing to show for it. So I pulled out my lyre, and I played with my heart and soul so well to Apollo, he forgave me. Through my skills and wit, I had escaped Apollo's rath.

1 comment:

  1. How where you ashamed? At this point you should have been the equivalent of a Immortal toddler! A tyke like you should be a little sad and all that, but not ashamed. Also you spelled "wrath" wrong in the final sentence.

    ReplyDelete