Friday, February 14, 2014

The journey of betrayal.

The cattle was not worth the shame.

I was persistent, in my mistake, I had made a choice, and it must be carried out. I made a plan to steal the cattle, and without much searching, I had found them. I took off all their hooves and switched them backwards, and hid them in a cave. Once my plan had been executed, I hid in Mount Cyllene, where I was born. While asleep, I felt someone grab me. Apollo, my worst fear had been realized, I had been caught, and even worse than that, he was going to bring me to the throne of Zeus. I didn't realize why my actions had been seen so horrible, as I thought it was funny, and so did Zeus. Apollo didn't understand or care to reason to understand as well, he was furious. I had created an enemy, and if Zeus hadn't found my deed amusing, it would have been much worse. Once I realized that Apollo despised what I had done, I was mad. I was not mad at him, but myself. I had broken the trust of my half-brother, for amusement, as I am a trickster. I must fix this, I must regain his trust someway, somehow, and I know just the way to do it. My lyre, my instrument of choice, I will use this and play Apollo the greatest song I have ever played, and that's just what I did. Apollo was so impressed with my song, that he forgave me. I had escaped the rath of my fellow god.

2 comments:

  1. This is interesting, is this a Renaissance work of art? I can certainly see the style coming out. I refer to the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you bring out your character's emotions in your writing.

    ReplyDelete