Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Whom my mistake entails.

Whom had partaken in my thievery.

Who are the unfortunate people to be involved in my "myth?" Myself of course, which I had done the stealing part, even what is thought to be rearranging the cattles hooves, putting them backwards. Other than myself, the person that owned the cattle, and my eventual captor, Apollo. Apollo owned the cattle, and once he had seen what had become of them, he sweeped me from my cave on Mount Cyllene, and took me to the throne of Zeus. Zues didn't punish me, and instead asked that I returned the cattle at once. The gods have been kind to me for this day.

 

1 comment:

  1. You spelled Zeus wrong in the second to last sentence. Also, your title suggests that everyone listed below was a thief. You need to write something like "characters in my tale". Be more broad. Also, in the very last sentence you speak of the gods as if you were not among them.

    ReplyDelete