Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hermes


This is I Hermes, son of Zeus and Maia, which I may add I am the fastest of the gods. I am a known messenger of the gods, god of the thieves and commerce, and your guide to hell. I am the jock of the Olympians, I invented weights, gymnastics, and boxing. I also invented sacrifice so that me and the gods could receive the worship we so earn. I was conceived, and born in the same night. I am allegedly bisexual, my two lovers included Aphrodite, and Perseus. Basically I am the lord of athletics, of speed and agility, and the tour guide and mailman of the Olympians.







3 comments:

  1. Greetings my fellow God. Your picture is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your blog is written in first person. Its cool how you included personal facts and opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blurt out that "I am the fastest of the gods" in the very beginning. This is a separate thought that should be a separate sentence.

    ReplyDelete